Any student having defended a Ph.D. thesis before 31 December 2019 (defense must have occurred in 2019) is invited to apply for the Ph.D. Award, granted by the International Society for the Advancement of Supercritical Fluids, by submitting his (her) work to the ISASF jury. The Award will consist in a grant of 1000 euros. It will be awarded during the 18th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids that will be held in Bordeaux, France next May.
The subject of the thesis must be closely related to the practice and/or theory of supercritical fluids (at least half of the work must be directly applicable to supercritical fluids).
How to apply: A file in English must be submitted to the Society contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March,27 2020.
It shall include :
- Dissertation title
- A detailed abstract (no more than 2 pages)
- Highlights of the Ph.D. work
- The list of the most relevant publications linked to the Ph.D. work, already published or in press
- Laboratory and supervisor names nd address
- Environment description : number of students and supervisors dealing with supercritical fluids in he team where the work was done
- Duration of the work (number of months) and date of defense
- Applicant address